Financial modelling programmes offered in London are aimed at providing analytical skills and strategic finance. They are targeted to prepare working professional or aspiring candidates to take the next leap in their career. In this article, we will discuss how a financial modelling course helps you prepare for achieving long-term business goals.
The programme is designed to inculcate key financial management abilities required for evaluating, planning and controlling a business. Some of the topics covered by the financial modelling course offered in London are mentioned below:
- Financial Planning and Analysis – This includes the utilisation processes of both qualitative and quantitative analysis of various operational features of a business.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – This will enable graduates to develop a framework for a business financial goals for the coming three to five years, typically.
- Financial Decision Making – This will allow you to examines a business’s both fixed and variable costs, moving on to determine the potential sales volume necessary to churn out profit based on a given selling price.
- Technical Accounting – Through this you will learn how to monitor, implement and audit financial digital networks and systems.
What is the learning outcome?
By completing this programme we will become an expert at the following and get more recognised in your workspace or academic journey.
- Linking corporate finance to strategic decision making;
Understanding the applications of principles of finance and implementing them to solve business problems and develop new strategies;
- Handling technological software like machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), robotic process automation (RPA), Blockchain and Fintech among others;
Interpreting financial statements for decision making and strategic
- Analysing the impact that business decisions can have both externally and internally on a company’s effectiveness and overall performance;
- Practising key behavioural skills that are required to be an eminent financial advisor;
- Implementing tools, analytical concepts and techniques to identify, visualise and communicate insightful data.
Who is this programme suitable for?
If you are a finance professional with substantial experience (3+ years) as a finance manager or corporate finance expert, you can choose to take up this course to advance in your career. Whether you are a self-employed finance professional, recent graduate or even a candidate of FRM, MBA finance, CA or CFA programme, you can straight hit that apply button on our website, for a bright future ahead.
The hands-on training provided by the course will transform you into a senior finance professional. You will become an expert at taking a long term view of strategy by employing analytics. Forming a connection between finance and business strategy makes way for alternative future outcomes, which can be further evaluated for optimal problem-solving. Apply to a programme now to hone a good grounding of all new-age modelling technologies that have a significant impact on finance